With the long weekend I keep thinking today is Monday, but it’s not. It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for ‘things on Tuesday!”
- long weekends that are actually relaxing, but still have a mix of good fun
- my new bike!
- that our company website has been updated – it only took us three years to finalize the design and actually implement, but as of yesterday we are sporting a fabulous new look! Still have some copy to fill in, but this is a huge step for us!!
- that I will be getting my favorite flatbread from the Indiana farmers market this weekend – and seeing the pittmans
- spring cleaning – now what to do with all of the stuff I want to part with … sell? donate? toss?
- when Jay Leno wears a Burberry tie – I don’t know why, but I do.
- that my high school reunion is just around the corner and I have not even thought about what to wear till today
- rain. rain. rain.
- days when I feel like I get nothing done – that was today
- that I have to purchase a new air handler unit for my condo and have no idea how to qualify what is a quality purchase
- summer TV
- that I am having to wear my glasses more and they always seem dirty
That’s it for me. What are you lovin’ and loathin’ this week?