So it’s Tuesday and I’m just feeling a little blah … just been in a bit of a fog this evening, not sure why.
- still getting rave reviews from a client and the design firm we’re working with – fingers crossed!
- booked a trip to San Francisco for work and going making a weekend of it – now… where to photograph ??
- Maroon 5 this Friday!
- Javier Colon’s version of Time after Time
- riding my bike downtown to wander around an art show and then back via the lake on a perfect day
- that I am finally putting together that photobook I bought on Groupon
- I’ve actually been able to check some things off the teuxduex list!
- that one of my coworkers is leaving and we have to find a new designer – was quite unexpected and to say that I am disappointed would be a gross understatement.
- the 4 1/2″ long scratch on my right thigh from Phoebe – something spooked her – they don’t even make band aids that big!
- grocery shopping while hungry – never good. never.
- that I cannot figure out a fall vacation destination or dates .. and this girl needs a vaca!
- that we always get fabulous weather in the middle of the work week – come on mother nature, work with us here!
- starting back up at the gym and pulling something in my side …