hemorrhaging money and not happy about it… let’s start with the bad stuff, the list is going to be long …
- that fixing one thing always leads to fixing something else
- my AC blowing out when it’s HOT outside
- that I have no way to find out if the AC unit the sales guy is selling me is good
- loosing power – again
- getting in a fender bender in the Target parking lot (that was not my fault) and having over $3K worth of damage to my car
- the shop where I am supposed to have my car fixed still has no power
- considering returning the camera I just got
- opportunities not taken
- that I can be quite judgmental
- upcoming work travel
- being known as a little bit bitchy
- all of the above causing more neck/shoulder tension
- that I haven’t ridden my bike in two weeks
- that I didn’t get to see all the bands I wanted to see at the dmb caravan
- netflix is raising their fees and now I have to consider dropping them
- that phoebe just sits and meows at the front door – why? why?
- booked my fall vacation – back to Hawaii – who can resist a free trip?
- Dave Matthews Band
- that I have actually been spending some of my summer outside !!
- a wonderful love story of a photographer/blogger I’ve followed for some time
- that it’s cooled off just a bit tonight
OK… negative nelly is in full force this week. Hopefully next week will bring the love!