… simply my life »

Masthead header

five of thirty

(5) from a high angle :: How about from the skybox at Willis Tower? Yep, I finally faced my fear and walked out into the glass box 103 floors above Chicago! Well, I didn’t get completely out inside the box… but even that’s a huge step for me, I am not a fan of heights.

Sometimes it’s fun to be a tourist in your own city, don’t ya think?

P.S.  Funny story about the shoes … I was on a jobsite, my installer says to me “hmm, makes sense.” What?  “You’re from Kansas, right?” Um… yeah, why? “Gonna click those heels?” Yes, yes, always a Dorothy reference…

*note* click image to see larger.
*note deux* please leave your url in your comment. thanks!

• September 17, 2011 - 2:55 am

JessicaN - What a gorgeous city-scape. Wow, that glass box is so super scary but it totally makes an amazing photo1ReplyCancel

• September 17, 2011 - 3:17 am

Angela king - I love these! That sky box is amazing and the shoes are fab. 🙂ReplyCancel

• September 17, 2011 - 4:00 pm

Mrs. Fun - This makes me dizzy. Awesome!!!ReplyCancel

• September 17, 2011 - 6:24 pm

Yvette - The box is super scary … I had to get in and out very quickly so that I wouldn’t think too much about it. 🙂ReplyCancel

• September 17, 2011 - 6:30 pm

lisa harrison - LOVE the shoes and go YOU! That looks scary up there. Great shots.ReplyCancel

• September 18, 2011 - 8:48 pm

kimberlytm - Whoa! Step back, step back!!!ReplyCancel

• September 19, 2011 - 3:49 am

Tree - Holy Man, now that wins the award “from a high angle” category! I don’t know if I could do it. I was a kid the last time I was at the top of the “Sears tower.” Incredible shots!ReplyCancel

• September 19, 2011 - 3:48 pm

Shannon - This is wonderful!! We live on the other side of the lake… in Grand Rapids, MI and we keep saying we need to visit this!! Great shots! So glad you did this!www.speakinginplainshamish.comReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *